Open an account
Individuals can open an account in our Bank and use the Bank's services on convenient and favorable terms. Opening a current account in AFB Bank in national and foreign currencies is free. Also, if you want to open a current account for a card and deposit, you will not be charged a service fee for opening an account, regardless of the type of currency.
All you need to open a current account in our bank is to present an identity document. By opening a current account, you can transfer or withdraw cash to the account in our branches and departments, make transfers within the country or abroad, or accept transfers. You can approach one of our branches or departments to open an account.
You can also apply online to open an account and become a customer in 3 steps. To become an AFB Bank customer:
1). Fill in the application form and fax it to us. Fax: (+99 412) 565-65-77
To open an account
2). Required documents:
For citizens of Azerbaijan:
- Original and copy of ID card (front and back of ID card), temporarily issued Form 9 is accepted.
- It is also necessary to fill in the Signature Sample Card (the Card must be presented to you by a Bank employee and filled in his / her presence).
For foreign citizens:
- A copy of the passport, as well as a copy of other official notes in the passport, a copy of the entry visa to Azerbaijan.
- Temporary ID card issued by the migration authorities.
- It is also necessary to fill in the signature sample card (the card will be presented to you by a bank employee and must be filled in his presence).
3). Fill in the application form and come to our branch where you want to open an account and present it to us. For more information, call (994 12) 565-65-56.